Prohibited Breeds: Akita, American Bully, Staffordshire Terrier, Chow, Pit Bull, Presa Canario, Rottweiler, Wolf-dogs, Wolf hybrids and any mixed breed which includes any of the above.
Acceptable pet references
Management reserves the right to refuse any pet found unacceptable
Limit of 2 dogs
No dogs under the age of 2 years will be allowed
Limit of 3 total animals
All pets must be treated with flea preventative monthly
No animals over 80 lbs are permitted
All pets must be spayed/neutered
Cats: $200 initial fee, plus $10/month for 1 or $15/month for 2 or 3
Dogs <35lbs:$200 initial fee, plus $15/month for 1 or $20/month for 2 dogs, or 1 dog & 1 cat or $30/month for 2 dogs & 1 cat
Dogs >35 lbs: $300 initial fee, plus $20/month for 1 or $25/month for 2 dogs, or 1 dog & 1 cat or $30/month for 2 dogs & 1 cat
NO DOGS are permitted in any APARTMENT. We only permit dogs in houses.
No pets, animals, snakes, or birds, etc., of any kind are allowed on the premises unless they are listed in the lease. Tenant will be charged for spraying for fleas and for any damage caused by the pet. The Tenant is responsible for animals at ALL times. Having a pet is a privilege and permission to have the pet on the premises may be revoked at any time without terminating your lease agreement. Under no circumstances will vicious dogs be allowed on the premises. Guests are not permitted to bring pets with them into the property or yard. Tenants are not allowed to pet-sit animals for others.
I understand that if I decide to get a pet or an additional pet in the future, I will get the pet approved PRIOR to getting the pet and/or bringing the pet into the residence. If an unapproved pet is found on the property, I understand that an immediate eviction will be filed and a $500 unauthorized pet fee will be charged.
This agreement specifically prohibits any pet being on the property without Management’s permission. Tenant agrees to:
1. Keep the pet under control at all times
2. Keep the pet restrained when it is outside the dwelling
3. Not leave the pet unattended for any unreasonable period
4. Dispose of the pet’s dropping daily in the yard
5. Pick up pet’s droppings immediately when walking a dog throughout the neighborhood
6. Keep pet from causing any annoyance or discomfort to others and will remedy immediately any complaints
7. Have pet(s) spayed or neutered within 30 days if not already done
8. Keep rabies and other required shots up to date for all pets
9. Not get another pet without prior permission even if pets listed above are no longer kept on premises
10. Pay immediately for any damage, loss or expense caused by the pet
11. Remove the pet from the premises immediately and permanently if it shows aggressive behavior
12. Pay the non-refundable pet fees listed above